Monday, August 11, 2008

Ping and Nic are Married, Verson 1.

Posted by Rob:


Congratulations Ping and Nick, Mr and Mrs Hart! This past weekend Dave and I had the pleasure of photographing not one but two weddings for our good friends.

The first wedding was on Friday afternoon at the Sogno Winery, in the Sierra foothills.



<



Ping looked amazing in one of the most beautiful wedding dresses I have seen, and I have seen my share.
Dave was lucky enough to be surrounded by these lovely bridesmaids all day.... who WOULDNT love coming to work!

Ping spending a little time reflecting on her big day... When I saw Ping and Nic's faces after the ceremony, I could tell that both were so happy to be Mr. and Mrs.



So, while Dave had a blast with Ping and her girls... I spent a little quality time with Nic and the boys. I had a blast just hanging out and snapping shots of the guys as they played 'Rock Band' and convoyed up to the hills, picking up additional crew members and refreshments on the way.



After a couple of typical delays( we were having too much fun taking pictures) the ceremony got underway and was fantastic! In my humble opinion this is one wedding that has been a long time coming.

To the Harts: Dave and I wish you the best and know that if you have half as much fun throughout your lives as we did shooting your wedding, you're going to live happily ever after!

>







The second wedding, well that's another story... I believe Dave is going to post that one up!

To see more of The Harts' Wedding, head on over to www.DNRPhoto.com and look under Galleries for "The Harts"... Just posted em last night, so they are minty fresh!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the shot of her resting on his shoulder. And the back of the dress...man that was a dress to die for! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun. You guys did an excellent job and were a blast to be around as well. I can't wait to see more pics. My favorite is the one of Ping on Nic's shoulder also. Love it!! I will definately be calling you for pics of my daughter and I.