Monday, July 28, 2008

Homework

Yesterday we scoped out the locale for our upcoming wedding in August. For all of you brides who are feeling stressed out about your wedding, listen to this.... our bride is having TWO weddings back-to-back! The first is a traditional American ceremony at a winery, and the second is a traditional Chinese wedding, with more than 800 guests! Talk about a busy weekend! Rob and I definitely have our hands full, shooting a double with the same bride. Thank goodness she's a sweetheart, and super laid-back!! Even I would get tired of having a lens in my face for two straight days.

Here's a peek at the Winery. The Chinese wedding location is a closely guarded secret ( translation-I dont have any pictures of it yet):





My little helper snuck into a photo or two... he's going to be an awesome photographer some day!

No comments: