Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Nona and Rosie are Baptized!

This saturday I had the pleasure and honor of recording a different kind of important day...a baptism of two gorgeous models! Nona and Rosie were some of my best models ever!

Rosie!

Nona!
This was the first baptism I've attended/shot, and overall, it was a worthwhile experience! I've never attended a Sunday Mass at a Catholic Church before either, so I had a couple of "firsts" today.

Catholic churches are notorious for being beautiful, and this one has some awesome stained glass windows on all sides, and light was pouring through them from the afternoon sun. It was very difficult not to take photos during mass, since there was so many interesting things happening all around me... but hey, rules are rules!

We were able to get some shots done before the ceremony, which was nice, especially, with the huge wooden doors providing a backdrop. Once Mass was done, the Baptism went smoothly, and the reception at the familys house was nice, with a delicious looking cake!!! A big thank you goes out to my friends Reyna and Noah for letting me record and be a part of an important family event, and for making such a cute baby!

















No comments: