Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yosemite

Well as you know, Dave and I had the pleasure of shooting a wedding in Yosemite earlier this month. The wedding was FANTASTIC our Happy Couple were great to work with and the surroundings were beautiful....

Of course, you can't go to Yosemite and not try to get in a little sight seeing. As you can see, the smoke was pretty thick when we arrived.


Dave and I managed to find the only ugly place in Yosemite
Dave prayed to the trees for a good day for the Wedding.


Another magic moment in yosemite. After spooking this deer by breaking a stick, Dave and I followed it like TMZ on the trail of Paris Hilton (but with more class)



I'm glad we had the fire to keep the bears away, they still came to the campground, but at least we could see them.

so now it's over and we are back in Sacramento I am left wondering... When can I go back?

No comments: